[D-Scribes List] 3rd Int. Workshop on Computational Paleography in ICDAR 2024, Athens, Aug. 30-Sept. 4

Isabelle Santaniello imarthot at d-scribes.org
Fri Dec 22 15:14:29 CET 2023

Dear members of D-scribes mailing list

Hussein Mohammed and I are delighted to announce that there will be a 3rd
Int. Workshop on Computational Paleography in conjunction with the 18th
ICDAR (Athens, 30 August - 4 September 2024).

https://icdar2024.net/

We will circulate a call for papers soon but note that it will be a full day
event with paper presentations but also room for starting and ongoing
project presentations and "hot topics" discussion related to computational
analysis of historical handwritings.

For the two previous editions see

https://www.csmc.uni-hamburg.de/iwcp2023.html

https://www.csmc.uni-hamburg.de/iwcp2021.html

Wishing you all a very pleasant end of the year,

All the best,

Dr. Isabelle Marthot-Santaniello

Assistant Professor

Institute of Ancient Civilizations

University of Basel

PI SNSF Starting Grant project "EGRAPSA: Retracing the evolutions of
handwritings in Graeco-Roman Egypt thanks to digital palaeography" (June
2023-May 2028)

d-scribes.org <https://d-scribes.philhist.unibas.ch/en/>