[D-Scribes List] Virtual participation in Workshop on Scientific Imaging of the Dead Sea Scrolls: Register for free

Hilda Deborah hilda.deborah at ntnu.no
Tue Feb 16 12:34:46 CET 2021

Workshop on Scientific Imaging of the Dead Sea Scrolls
February 22nd, 2021, 13:00 - 18:00 CET

Dear all,

We hope this email finds you well and safe.

Considering the impact of COVID-19, safety and well-being of all participants is our priority.  However, spreading and sharing of knowledge is also paramount!

Therefore, we cordially invite you to register for free virtual attendance<https://nettskjema.no/a/185097> to join our workshop, where we gather Dead Sea Scrolls experts and scholars in analytical and scientific imaging methods to share their knowledge and experience.

The deadline for registration is 18th Feb 2021. After registration, a link to Zoom rooms will be shared by email with instructions and guidelines on how to join. Full agenda of the workshop can be found in the attachment.

We are looking forward to your participation!

Link for registration (https://nettskjema.no/a/185097#/page/1)

Best regards,
--
Hilda Deborah, PhD  (on behalf of the organization team)
Researcher